"We are committed to provide and develop programs for developing communities to maximize their potential."
" A world where families in our communities improve their quality of life for the better."
"To provide scholarships to low income students with learning disabilities or physical disabilities."
To fulfill our mission we will:
- -Develop mentoring programs that will help improve our communities' youth.
- -Develop scholarships for students with Physical and Learning disabilities who want to pursue higher education.
- -Develop fund raisers for Physical and Learning disabled individuals with artistic talents to promote their work and obtain financial independence.
- -Assist Physical and Learning disabled individuals with their Durable Medical Equipment needs.
- -Work with non profit organizations, schools, and health officials to reach out to physical and learning disabled individuals and their families with information and services, all the elements of advocating for their needs.